- Human resources infrastructure for fast-growing start-up, increasing staff by 40 employees and adding a manufacturing location.
- Orientation program for international specialty company that supported early engagement of new employees.
- Human resources audit and roadmap for new director of human resources at a multi-state not-for-profit organization for 400+ employees.
- Interim human resources executive leadership for regional company with 3000 employees.
Organizational Development and Learning
- Performance management program for international media company, providing measurable blended learning for 400 managers.
- E-Learning strategy and implementation guide for a major national bank, resulting in more effective training, decreased training costs, and a focus on the learning culture of the organization.
- Competency-based development process for an international pharmaceutical company.
- Compensation training for managers at an organization which is the largest in its industry in the US.