This customized, sustainable model for creating a new workplace culture delivers targeted business results by having managers and employees alike take ownership of their individual and collective performance.
Performance Ownership is a more meaningful approach to performance management, helping employees to take responsibility for their work, development, and careers.
- Business strategy is clearly communicated. Everyone at every level is focused on the right goals and behaviors to achieve business objectives.
- Managers and employees hold each other accountable for commitments and deliverables using on-going productive feedback.
- Everyday actions demonstrate that everyone can perform beyond expectations while upholding the values of the organization.
- Assessment of performance is continuous, instead of a one-time event, requiring active involvement of both managers and employees.
- Success is celebrated and rewarded.