Heather Bumgarner has over 20 years of experience in management of human resources, with responsibility for employee relations, recruiting, compliance, compensation, performance management, benefits, organizational development, and training. Heather has a thorough knowledge of the unique human resources approach required for a wide variety of organizations–manufacturing, restaurant/hospitality, service-based organizations, as well as corporate environments.
- Human Resources Supervisor with United States Gypsum, serving at a manufacturing and mining location,
- Director of Human Resources with Krispy Kreme Doughnuts for almost ten years, and oversaw recruiting, employee relations, labor relations, benefits and compensation.
Heather enjoys partnering with a wide variety of organizations to effectively develop and support their human resource functions through customized solutions and senior-level counsel. Her clients benefit from this partnership approach, as well as a focus on maximizing human resource capabilities to ultimately drive business success.
- Centenary United Methodist Church
- Whitaker Elementary School
- Sustaining Member of the Junior League of Winston-Salem
- Wiley Middle School
- Friend of Brenner Children’s Hospital